Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wishlist: February '11

Can you believe it's already February?  Yesterday was the first day of the second semester at my school, and I can't believe we're halfway through the year already!  Anyway, I've decided to start doing monthly wishlists, so here's to February...

~February '11 Wishlist~
Dolman tunics.  I absolutely love tunics--with skinny jeans, leggings, or tights, I think they're so fabulous and comfortable.  And I especially love dolman sleeves.  So a dolman tunic?  My idea of perfection.

Abstract & floral skirts.  For awhile, I was never really a skirt girl.  I don't really know why, but I just didn't like skirts.  But now, for some reason, I've been inspired, and I want to buy a whole bunch of printed minis.  I especially love them in bright floral and abstract prints.  They can be worn with opaque black tights while it's cold, or alone when it's warm.  I need to get me some skirts!

Cardigans in every color.  I love cardigans, I really do.  Especially the long, flowy type.  Right now, I have a dark gray cardigan and a navy blue, but I'm looking to get some in brighter hues.  Preferably, every color of the rainbow...a girl can dream, right?

Off shoulder tees.  I have always been obsessed with off-shoulder tops.  And I really need something black-and-white striped.  So this top from Alloy is absolutely perfect.  They have them in 16 different colors, and I WANT THEM ALLLL!

Printed rain boots.  It has been snowing for like, two weeks straight here.  The snowpiles from the plows are almost as tall as I am, and the snow and salt is ruining my suede boots.  I hate the look of snowshoes, so I'm thinkin' rain boots with legwarmers or fuzzy socks tucked into them would do the trick, right?  How about some cute boots, bright blue legwarmers, black leggings, and that gorgeous blue tunic up there?  I die.  And come spring, you can keep wearing them.  I want to get a fun print, and I love anything zebra, so zebra rain boots would be my ultimate shoe.  

Bright knit scarves.  I neeeed scarves.  I have about 4, but I want more.  And bright, of course, to warm up these drab winter days.  

***

Now, loves, tell me what you want this month?  What's on your shopping list?  

Mood:  chill :)
Song:  "Better Than Revenge" ~Taylor Swift (my latest obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment