Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Outfit Idea: Simply Sexy


I haven't posted an outfit idea in awhile, and I think you'll like this one.
It starts with some basics:  your favorite dark wash jeggings (or skinny jeans, but I think jeggings make it more comfortable) and a light blue button-down.  This would also work with a white button-down, but I chose a blue one from Old Navy (affordable!).  Now comes the sexy:  matching red lipstick and nail polish and cheetah print peep-toes.  I chose peep-toes so you can show of your red pedicure, because I think the red with cheetah print makes a great combination.  I was inspired by these Louboutins, actually.  It's comfortable because of the jeggings, but the cheetah and the red accents amp it up.  What do you think?

Mood: bored
Song: "Tell Me I'm a Wreck" - Every Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment