Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OOTD/FOTD: SuperBoho


So, who watched the SuperBowl?

...NOT ME.
I just don't like football.  I went to a SuperBowl party, but I only actually watched the halftime show.  I loved the whole Usher falling out of the sky thing.  And the glowing bodysuits...can I get one of those?
Anyway, here's what I wore to the party.  It's a boho-y, easy, kinda look and it was really comfortable.  I started with this top from Kohl's (you read that right, KOHL'S) and my favorite AE skinny jeans.  I added UGGs, a pearl cluster necklace from Wet Seal, and the silver charm bracelet from my haul on Saturday.
I lined my eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Mildew (the name sucks, but it's a beautiful mossy green) and I added a peachy lip gloss from Forever21.  I absolutely love this lip gloss, but they don't sell it anymore...boo. :(

So, what did you do for the SuperBowl?  Who were you rooting for?  More importantly, what did you wear?  Let me know in the comments!

Love, Lex.

Mood:  cold
Song:  "Whip My Hair" - Willow Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment