Sunday, February 13, 2011

OOTD: Sunny Skies


Hello, ladies!
Sorry this post is so late.  I meant to post this earlier, but here's what happened.  I made the set on Polyvore, but then something came up and I had to get off the computer, and for some reason, the next time I went back online, I thought I had posted this already.  Whatever.  Here it is...
I started with skinny jeans and a butterfly tank top from American Eagle.  I threw on my Love Culture cardigan (unbottoned) and bracelet from my haul.  I added my DIY circle scarf and SHAZAM!  Instant happiness.  I mean seriously, it's hard not to smile when you're wearing something so bright.  Try it!
Once again, I apologize for the delay.  It was worth it thought, wasn't it?
No?  Well, I'll keep trying.
That's all for now!

Love, Lex.

Mood: apologetic (forgive me yet?)
Song: "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) [feat. Ludacris]" - Enrique Iglesias

No comments:

Post a Comment