Friday, February 18, 2011

OOTD: Downward Dog


Hey there chicas!  Time for some yoga!
Just kidding, but here's a yogatastic outfit in case you do actually feel like finding your inner peace.  If not, it's still a pretty comfortable look.  You start with yoga pants (duh!) and a navy blue v-neck.  Next I threw on a bright blue striped scarf that was also super soft.  I matched my eyeliner to the scarf with Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in ELECTRIC.  And, of course, I pulled on my trusty UGGs before heading out the door.  You can add a coordinating cardigan if you're feeling a little chilly.  Other than that, you're done.
And you're also super comfortable.
And also completely ready in case you're in a life/death situation that involves yoga.

Love, Lex.

Mood: in pain (headache. ugh.)
Song: "If I Had You" - Adam Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment