Thursday, February 3, 2011

OOTD: Black & Vesty

Oh, wow, it's been a long time since I've done one of these.  I'm so tired of sweaters.  I really am.  And this morning, I just couldn't wear another sweater.  I just couldn't do it.  So, I said "screw you" to the cold winter air and I wore short sleeves.  Rebellious, I know.  And I had found this black cardi vest from PacSun when I was cleaning out my closet.  It's kinda old, so I couldn't find it online, the one up there from Vans is pretty close though.  I really wanted to wear it, so I came up with this pink and black combination.  I paired my vest with a pink Abercrombie tee similar to this one and my favorite AE skinny jeans.  I accessorized with my black suede boots and a long silver cluster necklace.  My necklace was also from PacSun, similar to this one, except mine is all silver with 3 different size feathers, a small bird, and a grayish jewel.  My makeup was black winged eyeliner and simple lip gloss (more on that later).  That's all for now, bye!

Mood:  rushed
Song:  "Firework" - Katy Perry

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I am so over this cold weather. And static. All of it can just go away!
    This outfit is super cute!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete