Thursday, January 6, 2011

Things I Love Thursday, Vol. 2

Things I Love Thursday, Vol. 2
It's that time of week again, lovelies: Things I Love Thursday!  I love...



  • UTZ Organic Tortilla Chips.  These are the best tortilla chips I have ever had.  In my life.  Most of the brands I've tried are extremely salty, but these have the perfect amount of flavor and crunch.  And they're organic, which is good, right?
  • paint-splattered anything.  I just have a thing for paint-splattering.  I actually DIYed some gray paint-splattered shorts last summer using an old pair of gray skinny jeans, some fabric paint, and a few toothbrushes.  It's actually kinda therapeutic, whipping paint around.
  • Chapstick.  My school is really dry, to the point that my throat gets sore.  Chapstick is a life-saver (lip-saver?) because my lips are uber-sensitive.  
  • Big Time Rush.  You know that one TV show that you'd be really embarassed if someone saw you watching, yet you don't miss a single episode?  Come on, everybody has one.  Mine is Big Time Rush.  It's a show on Nickelodeon about these four guys who just happen to be best friends and just happen to amazing singers and just happen to be discovered by some huge record label.  Oh, and they all just happen to be kinda hot.  Logan is the brainiac with a polished style consisting mostly of blazers.  Kendall is the lead guy who constantly pulls the group together when they're feeling down with intense inspirational speeches.  Carlos is the slightly demented one who tends to break things and always wears a helmet to protect himself.  James is the self-obsessed, aspiring male model who will do anything to impress a girl.  As a band, they're slightly over-choreographed, but their songs are actually really good.  Wow...I can't believe I wrote an entire paragraph about that...
  • Drew Roy.  Hello, Gorgeous.  He's been on Hannah Montana and iCarly, and in both roles he played the hunky bad boy.  He kinda has that Chad Michael Murry squinty-eye thing going on, but he's pretty damn hot.  
  • Snuggies!  My best guy friend gave me the peace snuggie, and I've been wearing it 24/7.  I know it's like a huge joke, but it's also really soft and actually does keep you warm.  That Snuggie chick looks kinda funny next to Drew Roy, but...ILoveMySnuggie<3
  • NP Pretty Presto Set.  This is absolutely amazing.  The shadows are slightly shimmery, super flattering, and easily blendable.  The mini-sized mascara works as well as more expensive, full-sized brands.  And the lip gloss will work for any skin tone.  The only thing I can't say I love is the blush, because I'm just not a blush kinda girl.  I'll post a review soon.
  • Suede Boots.  Especially in the form of flat and slouchy.  I believe that every girl should own a pair of suede boots.  I have black ones, and I absolutely love them.  Suede is so soft and boots like these go with anything.
  • Turquoise.  Y'know, the color.  In clothes, nail polish, makeup, accessories...I don't think I've ever met a shade of turquoise that I haven't loved.  
  • Owl necklaces.  Any color, any kind.  Owls are just so adorable in necklace form.  I love these lil' guys.
  • "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)" by Enrique Iglesias.  My current fave song.  I know it's completely edited, and I would never want to see this guy in concert, but I really like dance songs like this.  
What are you lovin' this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment