Monday, January 3, 2011

OOTD

George Balanchine's The Nucracker
TopHatShoesEarringsLeggingsRose Drawing
Yesterday, we went to see The Nutcracker in New York City.  After that, we went out for BBQ at Southern Hospitality.  The ballet was amazing, and the food was awesome too.  The weather was pretty warm for a New York winter, so I was fine with just my Delia's bomber.

OOTD:  The shirt and leggings combo was from Christmas (yes, I re-wear outfits!).  The leggings featured here are from Victoria's Secret, but mine were H&M.  I wore a white Minicci beret from Payless, but this one from Forever21 is pretty similar.  I absolutely lovelovelove these AE flats.  Actually, I love all AE flats, but these are especially my favorite.  It's like...silver glitter polish over black.  These adorable little rose earrings were part of a birthday gift last year.  They're also Forever21.

My makeup was pretty boring, so I don't feel like posting that.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment