- Start with primed lids. I use CoverGirl TRUconceal Concealer in shade 5, because it's too dark for me to use as a concealer and I didn't want it to go to waste.
- Using EcoTools shade brush, apply a medium, shimmery blue all over the lid, concentrating the color on the inner half. I used shadows from my Shany Shimmer kit for this look, but you could use your own shadows.
- Using EcoTools crease brush, apply a dark, navyish, blue to your outer V. Use a windshield-wiper motion to blend it in the crease.
- Using EcoTools smudge brush, apply a bright, shimmery blue to your inner V.
- Line your waterline with a deep black pencil. My favorite eyeliner for the waterline is CoverGirl Liquiline Blast in Blackfire.
- Line your lower lashline with UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Binge. Smudge with your finger, a Qtip, or a smudge brush (I used my EcoTools smudge brush).
- Apply a few swipes of mascara. I used the mini one from my NP set.
- Apply a nude, shimmery gloss to your lips for that classic smoky eye/nude lips combo. I used the NP set again.
- Clean up any excess with a Qtip.
Song: Not Afraid ~ Eminem