Sunday, December 26, 2010

OOTD/FOTD/NOTD: Merry Christmas!!

This is a little delayed, from Christmas obviously.

OOTD:  I bought this outfit (except for the shoes and earrings) on Black Friday.

  • Shoes:  black, open-toe heels(T.J. Maxx).  Basically, my go-to black heels.
  • Bottom:  black liquid leggings (H&M).
  • Top:  Floral Contrast Hacci Top (Wet Seal, $19.50).
  • Accessories:  round drop earrings that I've had forever--I'm not sure where they're from, but they're like layered circle-thingies that are light gray, dark gray, then silver; a silver ring with pale pink rhinestones that I got as a Christmas gift from my friend (Forever21).
FOTD:  Smoky Shimmer


  1. First, I primed with my CoverGirl concealer.  
  2. I used my Ecotools shade brush to apply a shimmery gray (1) all over my lids from the Shany Brights palette.
  3. I used the Ecotools crease brush put the darker gray (2) over the outer corner, and then used a windshield-wiper motion to blend it into the crease.
  4. I used the pearly-white (3) shadow to highlight my inner corner with the smudge brush.
  5. I lined my lower waterline/lashline with CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Black Fire.
  6. I dabbed NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Au Naturel on my lips for that whole smoky eye/neutral lip look.
NOTD:  Still got the China Glaze Ruby Pumps with minor tip wear :)

That's all for now, I'll try to post today's look later.

No comments:

Post a Comment