OOTD: I bought this outfit (except for the shoes and earrings) on Black Friday.
- Shoes: black, open-toe heels(T.J. Maxx). Basically, my go-to black heels.
- Bottom: black liquid leggings (H&M).
- Top: Floral Contrast Hacci Top (Wet Seal, $19.50).
- Accessories: round drop earrings that I've had forever--I'm not sure where they're from, but they're like layered circle-thingies that are light gray, dark gray, then silver; a silver ring with pale pink rhinestones that I got as a Christmas gift from my friend (Forever21).
- First, I primed with my CoverGirl concealer.
- I used my Ecotools shade brush to apply a shimmery gray (1) all over my lids from the Shany Brights palette.
- I used the Ecotools crease brush put the darker gray (2) over the outer corner, and then used a windshield-wiper motion to blend it into the crease.
- I used the pearly-white (3) shadow to highlight my inner corner with the smudge brush.
- I lined my lower waterline/lashline with CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Black Fire.
- I dabbed NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Au Naturel on my lips for that whole smoky eye/neutral lip look.
That's all for now, I'll try to post today's look later.