OOTD: This outfit was sooo comfortable, and kept me warm in the first snow of the season!
- Shoes: Classic Tall UGGs in Chocolate (last year's birthday gift, $180).
- Bottom: AE Skinny Jeans in Worn Midnight (American Eagle Outfitters, $39.50-on sale, buy one get one free).
- Top: Gap Pure Body Tank in white (Gap, $14.50) under a purple/yellow/blue tie-dyed sweatshirt from Atlantic City.
- I lined my upper lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom from the Jackpot set.
- I lined my lower waterline/lashline with Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
NOTD: I've still got the China Glaze Ruby Pumps on, and since Christmas is over, I stopped caring about it, so it's got some chips now. I want to try some water marbling over Winter Break.
I was super-comfortable (in case you haven't realized that by now). I mean, UGGs, my favorite jeans, and a nice, soft sweater. We're going back to the shelter on Tuesday to see Fletcher again and try to walk him. It was snowy and slippery outside, so today wasn't a good day. Wish me luck, because if all goes well, we'll be taking him home that very day!