Sunday, December 26, 2010

OOTD/FOTD/NOTD: Doggy-Ready

I have HUGE news.  I mean, H U G E.  We're adopting a dog!!!  He's an adorable black lab mix named Fletcher.  Fletcher is an energetic 2-year-old who knows how to rock a bandana.  I am beyond excited, because I've wanted a dog since I knew what dogs were, and my sister and I have finally convinced my parents to get one.  Today, we went to the shelter to meet the dog and learn a little bit about it.  I chose this outfit mostly for its comfort, but also so I could try out...MY NEW URBAN-DECAY 24/7 EYELINERS!!! I got the Jackpot set for Christmas, and I couldn't wait to start wearing them.

OOTD:  This outfit was sooo comfortable, and kept me warm in the first snow of the season!

FOTD:  Jackpot!

  1. I lined my upper lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ransom from the Jackpot set.
  2. I lined my lower waterline/lashline with Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
This was a simple eye, for a simple day, and the purple matched my sweatshirt perfectly.

NOTD:  I've still got the China Glaze Ruby Pumps on, and since Christmas is over, I stopped caring about it, so it's got some chips now.  I want to try some water marbling over Winter Break.

I was super-comfortable (in case you haven't realized that by now).  I mean, UGGs, my favorite jeans, and a nice, soft sweater.  We're going back to the shelter on Tuesday to see Fletcher again and try to walk him.  It was snowy and slippery outside, so today wasn't a good day.  Wish me luck, because if all goes well, we'll be taking him home that very day!

No comments:

Post a Comment