Monday, December 27, 2010

Inspired By SpongeBob SquarePants, Look #1: SpongeBob SquarePants


Of course, I had to start with SpongeBob himself. This little yellow guy is a happy, energetic talking sponge.  He works at the Krusty Krab flipping Krabby Patties and has a pet snail named Gary.






This outfit is a casual, laidback look perfect for school or shopping.  I used SpongeBob's basic color scheme of brown pants and a white top.  The brown cords give it some texture, and I paried them with a khaki shirt instead of white, but your favorite white button-down would do just fine.  Since camel is huge this season, I chose fur-lined camel boots with a tiny heel.  They're a lot cuter and cozier than SpongeBob's shiny black shoes.  Instead of his red tie, I chose I chose a chunky red beret to give the look a pop of color.  This look is simple and comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment